Revised: Thursday 23 May 2002
Table of Contents
- 1. General Questions
1. General Questions
- 1.1. I have switched to dedicated
IP and my images are now gone.
- Go to the SiteStudio settings page, click the Refresh Images
link, and republish the site.
- 1.2. Can I build a site with
Site Studio and then edit it with FrontPage?
- Yes, but then you won't be able to edit it with SiteStudio any
- 1.3. I edited my site with FrontPage.
Why am I having problems with it now?
- The problem is that FrontPage corrupts files with security settings.
This is why it is strongly recommended to avoid using FrontPage
for editing sites created with SiteStudio.